Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of MILK, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word MILK
"Trust malfoy to milk it for all it's worth"
- The word/phrase 'milk' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban'.
"That's hagrid breaking the milk jug, hermione whispered"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the milk in the novel Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
"You will milk her before we retire, wormtail, said the second voice"
- To understand the meaning of milk, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
MILK usage in Proverbs/Idioms
MILK has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "MILK": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Grazes the milk-white steer;"
- This term milk was used by Thomas Babington Macaulay, Lord Macaulay in the Poem Horatius.
"And drunk the milk of paradise"
- This term milk was used by Samuel Taylor Coleridge in the Poem Kubla khan.
"Full of milk, and tilted for each in turn the beak"
- This term milk was used by George Meredith in the Poem Love in the valley.