Meaning of MECHANICAL in Hindi
Meaning of mechanical in Hindi
Meaning of MECHANICAL in English
- Pertaining to, governed by, or in accordance with, mechanics, or the laws of motion; pertaining to the quantitative relations of force and matter, as distinguished from mental, vital, chemical, etc.; as, mechanical principles; a mechanical theory; mechanical deposits.
- Of or pertaining to a machine or to machinery or tools; made or formed by a machine or with tools; as, mechanical precision; mechanical products.
- Done as if by a machine; uninfluenced by will or emotion; proceeding automatically, or by habit, without special intention or reflection; as, mechanical singing; mechanical verses; mechanical service.
- Made and operated by interaction of forces without a directing intelligence; as, a mechanical universe.
- Obtained by trial, by measurements, etc.; approximate; empirical. see the 2d note under geometric.
- A mechanic.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of MECHANICAL, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word MECHANICAL
"Sviazhsky, as a connoisseur in the latest mechanical improvements, appreciated everything fully"
- The word/phrase 'mechanical' was used by 'Leo Tolstoy' in 'Anna karenina'.
MECHANICAL has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें