Meaning of MAZE in Hindi
Meaning of maze in Hindi
Meaning of MAZE in English
- A wild fancy; a confused notion.
- Confusion of thought; perplexity; uncertainty; state of bewilderment.
- A confusing and baffling network, as of paths or passages; an intricacy; a labyrinth.
- To perplex greatly; to bewilder; to astonish and confuse; to amaze.
- To be bewildered.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of MAZE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word MAZE
"At first they just hurtled through a maze of twisting passages"
- The word/phrase 'maze' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"Then -356 maze, grunted krum"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the maze in the novel Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
"The triwizard cup will be placed in the center of the maze"
- To understand the meaning of maze, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
MAZE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
Usage of "MAZE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"That led us through the watery maze"
- This term maze was used by Andrew Marvell in the Poem Bermudas.
"Fly after the night-steeds, leaving their moon-lov'd maze"
- This term maze was used by John Milton in the Poem Hymn on the morning of christ's nativity.
"As now we can find joy beneath the maze"
- This term maze was used by Luke Dillon.By Turlough O'Carolan.Sequenced by Barry Taylor
O'Carolan. in the Poem Vest in me your life, as i in you.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary