Meaning of MATERIAL in Hindi
Meaning of material in Hindi
- ऐन्द्रिक aindrik
- देह सम्बन्धी deh sambandhi deh sambandhee
- महत्वपूर्ण mahatvapurn mahatvapoorn mahatwapurn
- सांसारिक sansarik saansaarik
- आर्थिक aarthik
- आवश्यक aavashyak aawashyak
- दैहिक daihik
- भौतिक bhautik
- कपड़ा kapada kapadaa
- भौतिकी bhautiki bhautikee
- वस्तु vastu wastu
- सारभूत sarabhut saarabhoot
- पदार्थ प्रौद्योगिकी padarth praudyogiki padaarth praudyogikee
- तात्विक tatvik taatvik tatwik
- सामग्री samagri saamagree
- आर्थिक होना aarthik hona aarthik honaa
- अनात्मीय anatmiy anaatmeey
- ठोस thos
- मूर्त murt moort
- शारीरिक sharirik shaareerik
- स्थूल sthul sthool
- असबाब asabab asabaab
- तथ्य tathy
- भारी bhari bhaaree
- पदार्थ padarth padaarth
- माल mal maal
- द्रव्य dravy drawy
- सारवान saravan saaravan sarawan
- द्रव्यात्मक dravyatmak dravyaatmak drawyatmak
- उपकरण upakaran
- समान saman
- सामान saman saaman
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of MATERIAL in English
- Hence: Pertaining to, or affecting, the physical nature of man, as distinguished from the mental or moral nature; relating to the bodily wants, interests, and comforts.
- Pertaining to the matter, as opposed to the form, of a thing. See Matter.
- To form from matter; to materialize.
- The substance or matter of which anything is made or may be made.
- Of solid or weighty character; not insubstantial; of cinsequence; not be dispensed with; important.
- Consisting of matter; not spiritual; corporeal; physical; as, material substance or bodies.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of MATERIAL, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word MATERIAL
"It was strange to the touch, like water woven into material."
- The word/phrase 'material' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"He let the material flow over his hands, smoother than silk, light as air."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the material in the novel Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
"Here and there among the material were stale bread crusts and mouldy old bits of cheese."
- To understand the meaning of material, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix Book.
MATERIAL usage in Proverbs/Idioms
MATERIAL has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "MATERIAL": Examples from famous English Poetry
"TO mute and to material things"
- This term material was used by Sir Walter Scott in the Poem Patriotism.
"It's not all about a brand- or all of the material items that you have."
- This term material was used by leanna gazay in the Poem What do you have?.
"Soft feeling material My garter belt,"
- This term material was used by LOLndSMILE in the Poem Crazy - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें