Meaning of MARKETING in Hindi
Meaning of marketing in Hindi
Meaning of MARKETING in English
- Of market
- The act of selling or of purchasing in, or as in, a market.
- Articles in, or from, a market; supplies.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of MARKETING, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word MARKETING
"Wondering if i could advise them on the marketing"
- The word/phrase 'marketing' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the goblet of fire'.
"In the house they were only just up, and the cook came out to go marketing"
- 'Leo Tolstoy' has used the marketing in the novel Anna karenina.
MARKETING usage in Proverbs/Idioms
MARKETING has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "MARKETING": Examples from famous English Poetry
"I see it as a form of marketing the gullible"
- This term marketing was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem In search of truth - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary