Meaning of MARKED in Hindi
Meaning of marked in Hindi
Meaning of MARKED in English
- of Mark
- Designated or distinguished by, or as by, a mark; hence; noticeable; conspicuous; as, a marked card; a marked coin; a marked instance.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of MARKED, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word MARKED
"It was agony to touch a person marked by something so good."
- The word/phrase 'marked' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"The years of Voldemort's ascent to power, he said, were marked with disappearances."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the marked in the novel Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
"But luckily, Dumbledore took your idiocy for nobility, and marked you high for it."
- To understand the meaning of marked, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
MARKED has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "MARKED": Examples from famous English Poetry
"I watched the day, till marked with wounds of flame"
- This term marked was used by Oscar Wilde in the Poem Sonnet on Approaching Italy.
"Marked the soft mud on the margin,"
- This term marked was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The Song of Hiawatha.
"Marked in one spot,"
- This term marked was used by Voluntarie.By William
Byrd. Performed by in the Poem New Years Are a Chance for a Beginning.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें