Meaning of MANUFACTURE in Hindi
Meaning of manufacture in Hindi
- उत्पादन(Pr. utpadan utpaadan)
- दस्तकारी(Pr. dastakari dastakaaree)
- शिल्प निर्माण(Pr. shilp nirman)
- निर्माण(Pr. nirman)
- विनिर्माण करना(Pr. vinirman karana vinirman karanaa winirman karana)
- गढना(Pr. gadhana gadhanaa)
- शिल्प निर्माण करना(Pr. shilp nirman karana shilp nirman karanaa)
- निर्माण करना(Pr. nirman karana nirman karanaa)
- गढ़ना(Pr. gadhana gadhanaa)
- कारीगरी(Pr. karigari kaareegaree)
- विरचन(Pr. virachan wirachan)
- विनिर्माण(Pr. vinirman winirman)
- बनाना(Pr. banana bananaa)
- पण्य माल(Pr. pany mal pany maal)
Meaning of MANUFACTURE in English
- The operation of making wares or any products by hand, by machinery, or by other agency.
- To be employed in manufacturing something.
- To make (wares or other products) by hand, by machinery, or by other agency; as, to manufacture cloth, nails, glass, etc.
- Anything made from raw materials by the hand, by machinery, or by art, as cloths, iron utensils, shoes, machinery, saddlery, etc.
- To work, as raw or partly wrought materials, into suitable forms for use; as, to manufacture wool, cotton, silk, or iron.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of MANUFACTURE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word MANUFACTURE
"It is impossible to manufacture or imitate love."
- The word/phrase 'manufacture' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince'.
"In trying to manufacture a helpmate, we spoil a wife."
- 'Rabindranath Tagore' has used the manufacture in the novel The Home And The World.
MANUFACTURE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें