Meaning of MANUFACTURE in Hindi
Meaning of manufacture in Hindi
- शिल्प निर्माण(Pr. Shilp nirman)
- उत्पादन(Pr. Utpadan utpaadan)
- विरचन(Pr. Virachan wirachan)
- कारीगरी(Pr. Karigari kaareegaree)
- दस्तकारी(Pr. Dastakari dastakaaree)
- बनाना(Pr. Banana bananaa)
- गढना(Pr. Gadhana gadhanaa)
- शिल्प निर्माण करना(Pr. Shilp nirman karana shilp nirman karanaa)
- निर्माण करना(Pr. Nirman karana nirman karanaa)
- गढ़ना(Pr. Gadhana gadhanaa)
- निर्माण(Pr. Nirman)
- विनिर्माण(Pr. Vinirman winirman)
- पण्य माल(Pr. Pany mal pany maal)
- विनिर्माण करना(Pr. Vinirman karana vinirman karanaa winirman karana)
Meaning of MANUFACTURE in English
- The operation of making wares or any products by hand, by machinery, or by other agency.
- Anything made from raw materials by the hand, by machinery, or by art, as cloths, iron utensils, shoes, machinery, saddlery, etc.
- To make (wares or other products) by hand, by machinery, or by other agency; as, to manufacture cloth, nails, glass, etc.
- To work, as raw or partly wrought materials, into suitable forms for use; as, to manufacture wool, cotton, silk, or iron.
- To be employed in manufacturing something.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of MANUFACTURE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word MANUFACTURE
"It is impossible to manufacture or imitate love"
- The word/phrase 'manufacture' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the half blood prince'.
"In trying to manufacture a helpmate, we spoil a wife"
- 'Rabindranath Tagore' has used the manufacture in the novel The home and the world.
MANUFACTURE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary