Meaning of MANAGEMENT in Hindi
Meaning of management in Hindi
- प्रबंध(Pr. Prabandh)
- मैनेजमेंट(Pr. mainejment)
- संचालन(Pr. Sanchalan sanchaalan)
- शासन(Pr. Shasan shaasan)
- बन्दोबस्त(Pr. Bandobast)
- अनुशासन(Pr. Anushasan anushaasan)
- व्यवस्थापन(Pr. Vyavasthapan vyavasthaapan wyawasthapan)
- व्यवस्था(Pr. Vyavastha vyavasthaa wyawastha)
- प्रबंधन(Pr. Prabandhan)
- प्रबन्धन(Pr. Prabandhan)
- प्रबन्ध(Pr. Prabandh)
- प्रबन्धक वर्ग(Pr. Prabandhak varg prabandhak warg)
- प्रबंधक तंत्र(Pr. Prabandhak tantr)
- प्रबन्ध मण्डल(Pr. Prabandh mandal)
- मैनेजमेन्ट(Pr. Mainejament mainezament)
- प्रबंधकवर्ग(Pr. Prabandhakavarg prabandhakawarg)
- प्रबन्धकदल(Pr. Prabandhakadal)
Meaning of MANAGEMENT in English
- The act or art of managing; the manner of treating, directing, carrying on, or using, for a purpose; conduct; administration; guidance; control; as, the management of a family or of a farm; the management of state affairs.
- Business dealing; negotiation; arrangement.
- Judicious use of means to accomplish an end; conduct directed by art or address; skillful treatment; cunning practice;
- The collective body of those who manage or direct any enterprise or interest; the board of managers.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of MANAGEMENT, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word MANAGEMENT
- The word/phrase 'management' was used by 'Vladimir Nabokov' in 'Lolita'.
"There has, i fear, been preconcerted management here"
- 'Sir Arthur Conan Doyle' has used the management in the novel The complete sherlock holmes.
"It seemed to her that such principles could only be a hindrance in farm management"
- To understand the meaning of management, please see the following usage by Leo Tolstoy in Anna karenina.
MANAGEMENT has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary