Meaning of MANAGEMENT in Hindi
Meaning of management in Hindi
- प्रबन्धन(Pr. prabandhan)
- प्रबंध(Pr. prabandh)
- अनुशासन(Pr. anushasan anushaasan)
- प्रबन्ध(Pr. prabandh)
- प्रबन्धक वर्ग(Pr. prabandhak varg prabandhak warg)
- बन्दोबस्त(Pr. bandobast)
- व्यवस्थापन(Pr. vyavasthapan vyavasthaapan wyawasthapan)
- प्रबंधकवर्ग(Pr. prabandhakavarg prabandhakawarg)
- मैनेजमेन्ट(Pr. mainejament mainezament)
- शासन(Pr. shasan shaasan)
- प्रबंधक तंत्र(Pr. prabandhak tantr)
- प्रबंधन(Pr. prabandhan)
- प्रबन्ध मण्डल(Pr. prabandh mandal)
- व्यवस्था(Pr. vyavastha vyavasthaa wyawastha)
- संचालन(Pr. sanchalan sanchaalan)
- प्रबन्धकदल(Pr. prabandhakadal)
Meaning of MANAGEMENT in English
- Business dealing; negotiation; arrangement.
- Judicious use of means to accomplish an end; conduct directed by art or address; skillful treatment; cunning practice;
- The act or art of managing; the manner of treating, directing, carrying on, or using, for a purpose; conduct; administration; guidance; control; as, the management of a family or of a farm; the management of state affairs.
- The collective body of those who manage or direct any enterprise or interest; the board of managers.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of MANAGEMENT, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word MANAGEMENT
- The word/phrase 'management' was used by 'Vladimir Nabokov' in 'Lolita'.
"There has, I fear, been preconcerted management here."
- 'Sir Arthur Conan Doyle' has used the management in the novel The complete Sherlock Holmes.
"It seemed to her that such principles could only be a hindrance in farm management."
- To understand the meaning of management, please see the following usage by Leo Tolstoy in Anna Karenina.
MANAGEMENT has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें