Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of MALE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word MALE
"Containing single hair from the tail of a particularly fine male unicorn"
- The word/phrase 'male' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the goblet of fire'.
"Within second harry heard weary male voice"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the male in the novel Harry potter and the deathly hallows.
"It lists the pure-blood families that are now extinct in the male line"
- To understand the meaning of male, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the deathly hallows.
MALE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "MALE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"All male eyes are glued"
- This term male was used by Fugue in B
minor.By Dimitri Shostakovich. Sequenced by J.
Marques. in the Poem Jocelyn.
"I thought i liked the male qualities in you"
- This term male was used by sophia reeson in the Poem Opposites - poem.
"There is male and female form"
- This term male was used by Gaynor Borade in the Poem That you may color: yin and yang.