Meaning of MAKE in Hindi
Meaning of make in Hindi
- रचना करना rachana karana rachanaa karanaa
- गिरना girana giranaa
- रचना rachana rachanaa
- पेशाब करना peshab karana peshaab karanaa
- तैयार करना taiyar karana taiyaar karanaa
- अर्जित करना arjit karana arjit karanaa arzit karana
- करना karana karanaa
- प्रकाशित करना prakashit karana prakaashit karanaa
- निर्माण करना nirman karana nirman karanaa
- बनना banana bananaa
- बनाना banana bananaa
- समझना samajhana samajhanaa samazhana
- बनावट banavat banaavat banawat
- देना dena denaa
- प्रकार prakar prakaar
- निर्माण nirman
- मजबूर करना majabur karana majaboor karanaa mazabur karana
- तय करना tay karana tay karanaa
- पेश करना pesh karana pesh karanaa
- ढालना dhalana dhaalanaa
- लिखना likhana likhanaa
- मानना manana mananaa
- पकड़ना pakadana pakadanaa
- पहुंचना pahunchana pahunchanaa
- लगना lagana laganaa
- समय पर पहुंचना samay par pahunchana samay par pahunchanaa
- निर्मित nirmit
- होना hona honaa
- उठना uthana uthanaa
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of MAKE in English
- To tend; to contribute; to have effect;
- A companion; a mate; often, a husband or a wife.
- To form of materials; to cause to exist in a certain form; to construct; to fabricate.
- To produce, as something artificial, unnatural, or false;
- To put a desired or desirable condition; to cause to thrive.
- To compose, as parts, ingredients, or materials; to constitute; to form; to amount to.
- To reach; to attain; to arrive at or in sight of.
- To proceed; to tend; to move; to go; as, he made toward home; the tiger made at the sportsmen.
- To compose verses; to write poetry; to versify.
- Structure, texture, constitution of parts; construction; shape; form.
- To cause to exist; to bring into being; to form; to produce; to frame; to fashion; to create.
- To cause to appear to be; to constitute subjectively; to esteem, suppose, or represent.
- To bring about; to bring forward; to be the cause or agent of; to effect, do, perform, or execute;
- To gain, as the result of one's efforts; to get, as profit; to make acquisition of; to have accrue or happen to one; as, to make a large profit; to make an error; to make a loss; to make money.
- To find, as the result of calculation or computation; to ascertain by enumeration; to find the number or amount of, by reckoning, weighing, measurement, and the like; as, he made the distance of; to travel over; as, the ship makes ten knots an hour; he made the distance in one day.
- To require; to constrain; to compel; to force; to cause; to occasion;
- To be engaged or concerned in.
- To act in a certain manner; to have to do; to manage; to interfere; to be active;
- To increase; to augment; to accrue.
- To execute with the requisite formalities; as, to make a bill, note, will, deed, etc.
- To cause to be or become; to put into a given state verb, or adjective; to constitute; as, to make known; to make public; to make fast.
- To become; to be, or to be capable of being, changed or fashioned into; to do the part or office of; to furnish the material for; as, he will make a good musician; sweet cider makes sour vinegar; wool makes warm clothing.
MAKE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें