Meaning of LOVE in Hindi
Meaning of love in Hindi
- इश्क़ eshq eshk
- प्रेम prem
- चाह chah
- लगाव होना lagav hona lagaav honaa lagaw hona
- मुहब्बत muhabbat
- शून्य shuny shoony
- देशप्रेम होना deshaprem hona deshaprem honaa
- स्नेह रखना sneh rakhana sneh rakhanaa
- प्रियतमा priyatama priyatamaa
- मोहब्बत mohabbat
- प्रेम करना prem karana prem karanaa
- चाहना chahana chahanaa
- आदर्श aadarsh
- वात्सल्य vatsaly vaatsaly watsaly
- प्रेमभाव premabhav premabhaav premabhaw
- प्रीति priti preeti
- पसंद आना pasand aana pasand anaa
- प्यार करना pyar karana pyaar karanaa
- रुचि ruchi
- स्नेह sneh
- घनिष्ठ ghanishth
- प्यार pyar pyaar
- प्रणय pranay
- पसंद pasand
- पसंद करना pasand karana pasand karanaa
- अनुराग anurag anuraag
- पसन्द करना pasand karana pasand karanaa
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of LOVE in English
- Especially, devoted attachment to, or tender or passionate affection for, one of the opposite sex.
- Affection; kind feeling; friendship; strong liking or desire; fondness; good will;
- A climbing species of Clematis (C. Vitalba).
- To regard with passionate and devoted affection, as that of one sex for the other.
- To take delight or pleasure in; to have a strong liking or desire for, or interest in; to be pleased with; to like; as, to love books; to love adventures.
- To have the feeling of love; to be in love.
- Lake of sorrow(L) Ocean of tears(O) Valley of death(V) End of life(E)
- A feeling of strong attachment induced by that which delights or commands admiration; preeminent kindness or devotion to another; affection; tenderness; as, the love of brothers and sisters.
- Due gratitude and reverence to God.
- The object of affection;
- Cupid, the god of love; sometimes, Venus.
- Nothing; no points scored on one side;
- A thin silk stuff.
- To have a feeling of love for; to regard with affection or good will; as, to love one's children and friends; to love one's country; to love one's God.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of LOVE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word LOVE
"Love, Charlie They looked at one another."
- The word/phrase 'love' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"If there is one thing Voldemort cannot understand, it is love."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the love in the novel Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
"He didn't realize that love as powerful as your mother's for you leaves its own mark."
- To understand the meaning of love, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
LOVE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
LOVE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें