Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of LOST, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word LOST
"He passed a round-faced boy who was saying, gran, i've lost my toad again"
- The word/phrase 'lost' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"Has anyone seen a toad neville's lost one, she said"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the lost in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"I think we've lost him, harry panted, leaning against the cold wall and wiping his forehead"
- To understand the meaning of lost, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
LOST usage in Proverbs/Idioms
LOST has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "LOST": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Lost in time"
- This term lost was used by Josh Maraman in the Poem Love poem.
"I am lost in your magic"
- This term lost was used by Rex A. Williams in the Poem Love poem.
"The day you appeared i lost my heart"
- This term lost was used by Amanda Marie Burson in the Poem Love poem.