Meaning of LOFT in Hindi
Meaning of loft in Hindi
Meaning of LOFT in English
- That which is lifted up; an elevation.
- The room or space under a roof and above the ceiling of the uppermost story.
- A gallery or raised apartment in a church, hall, etc.; as, an organ loft.
- A floor or room placed above another; a story.
- Lofty; proud.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of LOFT, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word LOFT
"Loft what loft the one over your head"
- The word/phrase 'loft' was used by 'Toni Morrison' in 'Beloved'.
LOFT has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "LOFT": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Though even as wind murmuring through raftered loft,—"
- This term loft was used by Wilfred Owen in the Poem Greater love.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary