Meaning of LIVER in Hindi
Meaning of liver in Hindi
Meaning of LIVER in English
- A very large glandular and vascular organ in the visceral cavity of all vertebrates.
- One who, or that which, lives.
- A resident; a dweller; as, a liver in Brooklyn.
- The glossy ibis (Ibis falcinellus);
- One whose course of life has some marked characteristic (expressed by an adjective); as, a free liver.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of LIVER, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word LIVER
"She constantly complained of her nerves, her chest, her liver."
- The word/phrase 'liver' was used by 'Gustave Flaubert' in 'Madame Bovary'.
"I only hope and trust he wasn't a worse liver than we think of, Martha."
- 'George Eliot' has used the liver in the novel Middlemarch.
"The dark, dark liver--love it, love it, and the beat and beating heart, love that too."
- To understand the meaning of liver, please see the following usage by Toni Morrison in Beloved.
LIVER usage in Proverbs/Idioms
LIVER has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "LIVER": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Even if they do?! Spice and sour in excess pain gall and liver."
- This term liver was used by Srimathi Raman in the Poem Cheer Up, Friend!!!.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें