Meaning of LINES in Hindi
Meaning of lines in Hindi
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of LINES, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word LINES
"Copyin' lines! what good's that ter anyone yeh'll do summat useful or yeh'll get out"
- The word/phrase 'lines' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"The heads of houses were ordering their students into lines"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the lines in the novel Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
"All of them, harry noticed, seemed to be built along the lines of crabbe and goyle"
- To understand the meaning of lines, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
LINES usage in Proverbs/Idioms
LINES has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "LINES": Examples from famous English Poetry
"With the lines of it written in red"
- This term lines was used by James Elroy Flecker in the Poem Felo de se.
"The lines of age will etch their mark on us"
- This term lines was used by K. Brook in the Poem Love poem.
"Dost in these lines their artless tale relate;"
- This term lines was used by Thomas Gray in the Poem Elegy written in a country churchyard.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें