Meaning of LIMITED in Hindi
Meaning of limited in Hindi
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of LIMITED in English
- of Limit
- Confined within limits; narrow; circumscribed; restricted; as, our views of nature are very limited.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of LIMITED, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word LIMITED
"You are, gather, no unintelligent, but painfully limited."
- The word/phrase 'limited' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows'.
"Limited, Narrow, Close-minded."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the limited in the novel Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.
"Bellatrix strode out of Harry’s limited line of vision."
- To understand the meaning of limited, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.
LIMITED has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "LIMITED": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Abilities limited by this short but crucial temper."
- This term limited was used by Sarrah Hanna in the Poem Rage, The First Phase - Poem.
"And now I've left with limited value,"
- This term limited was used by Prince ..... in the Poem I Loved You - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें