Meaning of LIGHT in Hindi
Meaning of light in Hindi
- उजाला ujala ujaalaa uzala
- कम् kam
- चमकीला chamakila chamakeelaa
- थकावट रहित thakavat rahit thakaavat rahit thakawat rahit
- धीमा dhima dheemaa
- मामूली mamuli maamoolee
- हल्का halka halkaa
- बलुई balui baluee
- मन्द mand
- सुकर sukar
- अकठिकठिन akathikathin
- तुच्छ tuchchh
- आसानी से aasani se aasanee se
- कलेजे का टुकड़ा kaleje ka tukada kaleje kaa tukadaa kaleze ka tukada
- ज्योति jyoti zyoti
- प्रकाश prakash prakaash
- प्रज्वलित करना prajvalit karana prajvalit karanaa prazwalit karana
- दीप dip deep
- लाइट laet laaet
- हलकेपन से halakepan se
- रोशनदान roshanadan
- लघु laghu
- रोशनी देना roshani dena roshanee denaa
- सुलगाना sulagana sulaganaa
- प्रकाशमान prakashaman prakaashaman
- बिना भार का bina bhar ka binaa bhaar kaa
- दीया diya deeyaa
- दृष्टिकोण drishtikon
- दिन का प्रकाश din ka prakash din kaa prakaash
- ज्ञान gyan
- दृष्टि drishti
- चमकना chamakana chamakanaa
- चमक उठना chamak uthana chamak uthanaa
- प्रकाशित करना prakashit karana prakaashit karanaa
- हरजाई harajai harajaaee harazai
- आलोक aalok
- किरण kiran
- रोशन करना roshan karana roshan karanaa
- अकठिन akathin
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of LIGHT in English
- To descend from flight, and rest, perch, or settle, as a bird or insect.
- To come by chance; to happen;
- One who is conspicuous or noteworthy; a model or example; as, the lights of the age or of antiquity.
- Easy to be endured or performed; not severe; not difficult; as, a light affliction or task.
- Easy to be digested; not oppressive to the stomach; as, light food; also, containing little nutriment.
- White or whitish; not intense or very marked; not of a deep shade; moderately colored; as, a light color; a light brown; a light complexion.
- To give light to; to illuminate; to fill with light; to spread over with light;
- To become ignited; to take fire; as, the match will not light.
- Having little, or comparatively little, weight; not tending to the center of gravity with force; not heavy.
- Not heavily armed; armed with light weapons; as, light troops; a troop of light horse.
- Not heavily burdened; not deeply laden; not sufficiently ballasted; as, the ship returned light.
- Well leavened; not heavy; as, light bread.
- Not strong or violent; moderate; as, a light wind.
- Not pressing heavily or hard upon; hence, having an easy, graceful manner; delicate; as, a light touch; a light style of execution.
- Indulging in, or inclined to, levity; wanting dignity or solemnity; trifling; gay; frivolous; airy; unsubstantial.
- Easily bestowed; inconsiderately rendered.
- Not of the legal, standard, or usual weight; clipped; diminished; as, light coin.
- Lightly; cheaply.
- The medium through which light is admitted, as a window, or window pane; a skylight; in architecture, one of the compartments of a window made by a mullion or mullions.
- The manner in which the light strikes upon a picture; that part of a picture which represents those objects upon which the light is supposed to fall; the more illuminated part of a landscape or other scene;
- The time during which the light of the sun is visible; day; especially, the dawn of day.
- The brightness of the eye or eyes.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of LIGHT, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word LIGHT
"What could he have been thinking of? It must have been a trick of the light."
- The word/phrase 'light' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"Well -- I remember a lot of green light, but nothing else."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the light in the novel Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
"It was very light."
- To understand the meaning of light, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
LIGHT usage in Proverbs/Idioms
LIGHT has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें