Meaning of LENT in Hindi
Meaning of lent in Hindi
Meaning of LENT in English
- Of lend
- Imp. & p. p. of lend.
- A fast of forty days, beginning with ash wednesday and continuing till easter, observed by some christian churches as commemorative of the fast of our savior.
- Slow; mild; gentle; as, lenter heats.
- See lento.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of LENT, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word LENT
"Harry played with chessmen seamus finnigan had lent him, and they didn't trust him at all"
- The word/phrase 'lent' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"Young sirius black lent it to me"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the lent in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"Just reading this book professor moody lent me"
- To understand the meaning of lent, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
Usage of "LENT": Examples from famous English Poetry
"And many a deep wound lent"
- This term lent was used by Michael Drayton in the Poem Agincourt.
"As thou wilt answer him that lent—"
- This term lent was used by Henry King, Bishop of Chichester in the Poem Exequy on his wife.
"She to whom nature lent"
- This term lent was used by Michael Drayton in the Poem Sirena.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें