Meaning of LEAVES in Hindi
Meaning of leaves in Hindi
Meaning of LEAVES in English
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of LEAVES, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word LEAVES
"Got time fer a bite to eat before yer train leaves, he said"
- The word/phrase 'leaves' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"Something was slithering over dead leaves nearby: it sounded like a cloak trailing along the ground"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the leaves in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"The quicker he leaves this forest, the better"
- To understand the meaning of leaves, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
LEAVES usage in Proverbs/Idioms
LEAVES has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "LEAVES": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Love me in the autumn, when the leaves are turning brown"
- This term leaves was used by Amanda Nicole Martinez in the Poem Love poem.
"Trembled like the leaves above him"
- This term leaves was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The song of hiawatha.
"A new ulysses leaves once more"
- This term leaves was used by Percy Bysshe Shelley in the Poem Hellas.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें