Meaning of LEAVE in Hindi
Meaning of leave in Hindi
- अलविदा कहना alavida kahana alavidaa kahanaa alawida kahana
- छुट्टी लेना chhutti lena chhuttee lenaa
- छोड़ कर मरना chhod kar marana chhod kar maranaa
- छोडना chhodana chhodanaa
- वसीयत करना vasiyat karana vaseeyat karanaa wasiyat karana
- इजाजत ejajat ejaajat ezazat
- जाना jana janaa zana
- छोड़ chhod
- छुट्टी chhutti chhuttee
- चला जाना chala jana chalaa janaa chala zana
- छोड कर मरना chhod kar marana chhod kar maranaa
- छोड़ जाना chhod jana chhod janaa chhod zana
- देना dena denaa
- विदा होना vida hona vidaa honaa wida hona
- अनुमति anumati
- इजाज़त ejazat ejaazat ezazat
- उत्तरदायित्व सौंपना uttaradayitv saunpana uttaradaayitv saunpanaa uttaradayitw saunpana
- छोड़ देना chhod dena chhod denaa
- पत्तेदार होना pattedar hona pattedaar honaa
- हवाले करना havale karana havaale karanaa hawale karana
- छुटटी chhutati chhutatee
- त्याग tyag tyaag
- आज्ञा aagya aagyaa
- बिदाई bidai bidaaee
- विदा vida vidaa wida
- छूटना chhutana chhootanaa
- छोड जाना chhod jana chhod janaa chhod zana
- छोड़ना chhodana chhodanaa
- बदस्तूर रहने देना badastur rahane dena badastoor rahane denaa
- अवकाश avakash avakaash awakash
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of LEAVE in English
- To raise; to levy.
- To withdraw one's self from; to go away from; to depart from; as, to leave the house.
- To cease from; to desist from; to abstain from.
- To let be or do without interference; as, I left him to his reflections; I leave my hearers to judge.
- To have remaining at death; hence, to bequeath; as, he left a large estate; he left a good name; he left a legacy to his niece.
- To depart; to set out.
- To send out leaves; to leaf;
- Liberty granted by which restraint or illegality is removed; permission; allowance; license.
- The act of leaving or departing; a formal parting; a leaving; farewell; adieu;
- To let remain unremoved or undone; to let stay or continue, in distinction from what is removed or changed.
- To desert; to abandon; to forsake; hence, to give up; to relinquish.
- To put; to place; to deposit; to deliver; to commit; to submit
- To cease; to desist; to leave off.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of LEAVE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word LEAVE
"Please leave your luggage on the train, it will be taken to the school separately."
- The word/phrase 'leave' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"Anyone messing around in my class will leave and not come back."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the leave in the novel Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
"What should we do? Leave it to me."
- To understand the meaning of leave, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
LEAVE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
LEAVE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "LEAVE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Leave me breathless"
- This term leave was used by Josh Maraman in the Poem Love Poem.
"And lende me leave to come unto my love?"
- This term leave was used by Edmund Spenser in the Poem Epithalamion.
"And leave, if naught so bright may live,"
- This term leave was used by Percy Bysshe Shelley in the Poem Hellas.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें