Meaning of LEARNING in Hindi
Meaning of learning in Hindi
- विद्या(Pr. Vidya vidyaa widya)
- ज्ञान(Pr. Gyan)
- सीखना(Pr. Sikhana seekhanaa)
- अध्ययन(Pr. Adhyayan)
- अभ्यास(Pr. Abhyas abhyaas)
- विद्या प्राप्ति(Pr. Vidya prapti vidyaa praapti widya prapti)
- विद्वत्ता(Pr. Vidvatta vidvattaa widwatta)
- पांडित्व(Pr. Panditv paanditv panditw)
- प्रवीणता(Pr. Pravinata praveenataa prawinata)
- विदूता(Pr. Viduta vidootaa widuta)
- अधिगम(Pr. Adhigam)
Meaning of LEARNING in English
- Of learn
- The acquisition of knowledge or skill; as, the learning of languages; the learning of telegraphy.
- The knowledge or skill received by instruction or study; acquired knowledge or ideas in any branch of science or literature; erudition; literature; science; as, he is a man of great learning.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of LEARNING, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word LEARNING
"Flying lessons would be starting on thursday -- and gryffindor and slytherin would be learning together"
- The word/phrase 'learning' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"He had been looking forward to learning to fly more than anything else"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the learning in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"He believed that magical learning should be kept within all-magic families"
- To understand the meaning of learning, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
LEARNING usage in Proverbs/Idioms
LEARNING has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "LEARNING": Examples from famous English Poetry
"The sceptre, learning, physic, must"
- This term learning was used by William Shakespeare in the Poem Fidele.
"Though we are young and still learning"
- This term learning was used by Jessica Wheaton in the Poem Love poem.
"Laughing, growing, thriving, learning"
- This term learning was used by K. Brook in the Poem Love poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary