Meaning of KNOWLEDGE in Hindi
Meaning of knowledge in Hindi
Meaning of KNOWLEDGE in English
- The act or state of knowing; clear perception of fact, truth, or duty; certain apprehension; familiar cognizance; cognition.
- That which is or may be known; the object of an act of knowing; a cognition;
- That which is gained and preserved by knowing; instruction; acquaintance; enlightenment; learning; scholarship; erudition.
- That familiarity which is gained by actual experience; practical skill; as, a knowledge of life.
- Scope of information; cognizance; notice; as, it has not come to my knowledge.
- Sexual intercourse;
- To acknowledge.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of KNOWLEDGE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word KNOWLEDGE
"However, this mirror will give us neither knowledge or truth"
- The word/phrase 'knowledge' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"The knowledge can only have excited him and increased his sense of selfimportance"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the knowledge in the novel Harry potter and the half blood prince.
"He seemed police, quiet, and thirsty for knowledge"
- To understand the meaning of knowledge, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the half blood prince.
KNOWLEDGE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
KNOWLEDGE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "KNOWLEDGE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Knowledge of me"
- This term knowledge was used by Algernon Charles Swinburne in the Poem Hertha.
"With the knowledge that you'll always be mine"
- This term knowledge was used by Written and owned by Amy S. Bedford in the Poem Love poem.
"But knowledge to their eyes her ample page"
- This term knowledge was used by Thomas Gray in the Poem Elegy written in a country churchyard.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें