Meaning of KNACK in Hindi
Meaning of knack in Hindi
Meaning of KNACK in English
- To crack; to make a sharp, abrupt noise to chink.
- To speak affectedly.
- A petty contrivance; a toy; a plaything; a knickknack.
- A readiness in performance; aptness at doing something; skill; facility; dexterity.
- Something performed, or to be done, requiring aptness and dexterity; a trick; a device.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of KNACK, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word KNACK
"He had a knack for spotting things other people didn't"
- The word/phrase 'knack' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"Bill had real knack for guessing them"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the knack in the novel Harry potter and the deathly hallows.
Usage of "KNACK": Examples from famous English Poetry
"You can help me challenge my numb; you are normal that i may use knack"
- This term knack was used by Gaynor Borade in the Poem Connect.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary