Meaning of KNACK in Hindi
Meaning of knack in Hindi
Meaning of KNACK in English
- To crack; to make a sharp, abrupt noise to chink.
- To speak affectedly.
- A petty contrivance; a toy; a plaything; a knickknack.
- Something performed, or to be done, requiring aptness and dexterity; a trick; a device.
- A readiness in performance; aptness at doing something; skill; facility; dexterity.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of KNACK, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word KNACK
"He had a knack for spotting things other people didn't."
- The word/phrase 'knack' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"Bill had real knack for guessing them."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the knack in the novel Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.
Usage of "KNACK": Examples from famous English Poetry
"You can help me challenge my numb; You are normal that I may use knack,"
- This term knack was used by Gaynor Borade in the Poem Connect.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें