Meaning of INVENTION in Hindi
Meaning of invention in Hindi
- काल्पनिक कथा kalpanik katha kaalpanik kathaa
- आविष्कार aavishkar aavishkaar aawishkar
- मनगढ़ंत कहानी managadhant kahani managadhant kahanee
- उपज्ञा upagya upagyaa
- प्रतिभा pratibha pratibhaa
- उपलब्धि upalabdhi
- खोज khoj khoz
- युक्ति yukti
- ईज़ाद izad eezaad ijad
- निर्माण nirman
- कपोलकल्पना kapolakalpana kapolakalpanaa
- ईजाद ijad eejaad izad
- कल्पना kalpana kalpanaa
- रचना rachana rachanaa
- उद्भावन udbhavan udbhaavan udbhawan
- मनगढंत managadhant
- मनगढंत योजना managadhant yojana managadhant yojanaa managadhant yozana
- तदबीर tadabir tadabeer
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of INVENTION in English
- That which is invented; an original contrivance or construction; a device; as, this fable was the invention of Esop; that falsehood was her own invention.
- Thought; idea.
- The act of finding out or inventing; contrivance or construction of that which has not before existed; as, the invention of logarithms; the invention of the art of printing.
- A fabrication to deceive; a fiction; a forgery; a falsehood.
- The faculty of inventing; imaginative faculty; skill or ingenuity in contriving anything new; as, a man of invention.
- The exercise of the imagination in selecting and treating a theme, or more commonly in contriving the arrangement of a piece, or the method of presenting its parts.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of INVENTION, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word INVENTION
"By the time Mistress came, her self-invention was almost perfected."
- The word/phrase 'invention' was used by 'Toni Morrison' in 'A Mercy'.
"But at this invention of the rug she asked, But why? Why? He hesitated."
- 'Gustave Flaubert' has used the invention in the novel Madame Bovary.
"He is not an invention."
- To understand the meaning of invention, please see the following usage by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in The complete Sherlock Holmes.
INVENTION usage in Proverbs/Idioms
INVENTION has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें