Meaning of INVENT in Hindi
Meaning of invent in Hindi
- आविष्कार करना(Pr. aavishkar karana aavishkaar karanaa aawishkar karana)
- गढ़ना(Pr. gadhana gadhanaa)
- नई बात निकालना(Pr. nai bat nikalana naee baat nikaalanaa)
- गढना(Pr. gadhana gadhanaa)
- कल्पना(Pr. kalpana kalpanaa)
- ईज़ाद करना(Pr. izad karana eezaad karanaa ijad karana)
- खोज करना(Pr. khoj karana khoj karanaa khoz karana)
- नी बात निकालना(Pr. ni bat nikalana nee baat nikaalanaa)
- रचना(Pr. rachana rachanaa)
- बनाना(Pr. banana bananaa)
- उपज्ञात करना(Pr. upagyat karana upagyaat karanaa)
- ईजाद करना(Pr. ijad karana eejaad karanaa izad karana)
Meaning of INVENT in English
- To frame by the imagination; to fabricate mentally; to forge;
- To come or light upon; to meet; to find.
- To discover, as by study or inquiry; to find out; to devise; to contrive or produce for the first time;
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of INVENT, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word INVENT
"Harry turned slowly on the spot, and his surroundings seemed to invent themselves before his eyes."
- The word/phrase 'invent' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows'.
"I'll think the thing over -- I'll invent a plan that'll fix it."
- 'Mark Twain' has used the invent in the novel The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.
"You got to invent all the difficulties."
- To understand the meaning of invent, please see the following usage by Mark Twain in The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.
INVENT has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "INVENT": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Wish for the past to re-invent,"
- This term invent was used by sophia reeson in the Poem Dreaming - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें