Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of INTRIGUED, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word INTRIGUED
"To his great surprise, hermione did not appear either excited or intrigued by the news"
- The word/phrase 'intrigued' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban'.
"However, i was certainly intrigued by him"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the intrigued in the novel Harry potter and the half blood prince.
"He was puzzled and intrigued"
- To understand the meaning of intrigued, please see the following usage by Mario Vargas Llosa in Who killed palomino molero.
Usage of "INTRIGUED": Examples from famous English Poetry
- This term intrigued was used by David St. Charles in the Poem The curious one - poem.
"You had me intrigued"
- This term intrigued was used by laura casey in the Poem Love hurts.