Meaning of INTERVENTION in Hindi
Meaning of intervention in Hindi
- अन्तरागमन(Pr. antaragaman antaraagaman)
- मध्यक्षेप(Pr. madhyakshep)
- मध्यवर्तन(Pr. madhyavartan madhyawartan)
- मध्यस्थता(Pr. madhyasthata madhyasthataa)
- हाथ डालना(Pr. hath dalana haath daalanaa)
- बिचवाई(Pr. bichavai bichavaaee bichawai)
- अन्तरयण(Pr. antarayan)
- आड़(Pr. aad)
- बीच बिचाव(Pr. bich bichav beech bichaav bich bichaw)
- मध्यवर्ती(Pr. madhyavarti madhyavartee madhyawarti)
- हस्तक्षेप(Pr. hastakshep)
- अंत:क्षेप(Pr. ant:kshep)
- आड(Pr. aad)
- बीच में पड़ना(Pr. bich men padana beech men padanaa)
Meaning of INTERVENTION in English
- The act of intervening; interposition.
- The act by which a third person, to protect his own interest, interposes and becomes a party to a suit pending between other parties.
- Any interference that may affect the interests of others; especially, of one or more states with the affairs of another; mediation.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of INTERVENTION, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word INTERVENTION
"I suppose that intervention will be stronger than non-intervention."
- The word/phrase 'intervention' was used by 'Leo Tolstoy' in 'War and Peace'.
INTERVENTION has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "INTERVENTION": Examples from famous English Poetry
"DIVINE INTERVENTION I never write a poem That doesn't write itself."
- This term intervention was used by Tom Zart in the Poem Tom Zart's Poems Of Christian Faith.
"I cant explain her euphoric intervention."
- This term intervention was used by David Martinoli in the Poem Fate - Poem.
"I cry intervention! From every point of the concession."
- This term intervention was used by Sarrah Hanna in the Poem Translucent Day - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें