Meaning of INTENTION in Hindi
Meaning of intention in Hindi
- लक्ष्य(Pr. Lakshy)
- आकांक्षा(Pr. Aakanksha aakaankshaa)
- अभिप्राय(Pr. Abhipray abhipraay)
- आशय(Pr. Aashay)
- इरादा(Pr. Erada eraadaa)
- विचार(Pr. Vichar vichaar wichar)
- मतलब(Pr. Matalab)
- उद्देश्य(Pr. Uddeshy)
- धारणा(Pr. Dharana dhaaranaa)
- अंतिम लक्ष्य(Pr. Antim lakshy)
- मंशा(Pr. Mansha manshaa)
- नीयत(Pr. Niyat neeyat)
- उद्देश(Pr. Uddesh)
- विवाह के प्रस्ताव के विषय में विचार(Pr. Vivah ke prastav ke vishay men vichar vivah ke prastaav ke vishay men vichaar wiwah ke prastaw ke wishay men wichar)
- परम ध्येय(Pr. Param dhyey)
Meaning of INTENTION in English
- A stretching or bending of the mind toward of the mind toward an object; closeness of application; fixedness of attention; earnestness.
- A determination to act in a certain way or to do a certain thing; purpose; design; as, an intention to go to new york.
- The object toward which the thoughts are directed; end; aim.
- The state of being strained. see intension.
- Any mental apprehension of an object.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of INTENTION, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word INTENTION
"Hagrid has no intention of ceasing his campaign of intimidation, however"
- The word/phrase 'intention' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the goblet of fire'.
"He had no intention whatsoever of going there"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the intention in the novel Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
"I have absolutely no intention of being sent to azkaban"
- To understand the meaning of intention, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the order of the phoenix book.
INTENTION has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "INTENTION": Examples from famous English Poetry
"For delays are unsafe, and his pious intention"
- This term intention was used by Matthew Prior in the Poem For my own monument.
"And i have every intention to do what ever it takes"
- This term intention was used by shannon freeman in the Poem I'm sorry - poem.
"But that was never my intention"
- This term intention was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem Crawl in your window - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें