Meaning of INSTANCE in Hindi
Meaning of instance in Hindi
Meaning of INSTANCE in English
- The act or quality of being instant or pressing; urgency; solicitation; application; suggestion; motion.
- That which is instant or urgent; motive.
- Occasion; order of occurrence.
- That which offers itself or is offered as an illustrative case; something cited in proof or exemplification; a case occurring; an example.
- A token; a sign; a symptom or indication.
- To mention as a case or example; to refer to; to cite; as, to instance a fact.
- To give an example.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of INSTANCE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word INSTANCE
"The aurors were given new powers - powers to kill rather than capture, for instance"
- The word/phrase 'instance' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the goblet of fire'.
"Both of us, for instance, had very disappointing fathers"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the instance in the novel Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
"Locking up stan shunpike, for instance"
- To understand the meaning of instance, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the half blood prince.
INSTANCE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
Usage of "INSTANCE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"As the list is quite long for the tender brain to absorb at one instance"
- This term instance was used by Saptakee Sengupta in the Poem Types of poems for kids.
- This term instance was used by Brian Sparks in the Poem Days of prey.
"In a rare instance i entice the dark sky to linger a little longer"
- This term instance was used by Patrick Guyette in the Poem My little song bird.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें