Meaning of INNOVATION in Hindi
Meaning of innovation in Hindi
- नी बात ni bat nee baat
- नवपरिवर्तन navaparivartan nawapariwartan
- नवीनता navinata naveenataa nawinata
- नवरीति navariti navareeti nawariti
- अभिनव परिवर्तन abhinav parivartan abhinaw pariwartan
- नूतनव्यवहार nutanavyavahar nootanavyavahaar nutanawyawahar
- नवोत्पाद navotpad navotpaad nawotpad
- नवप्रवर्तन navapravartan nawaprawartan
- नवरचना navarachana navarachanaa nawarachana
- नवीन मार्ग navin marg naveen maarg nawin marg
- नई बात nai bat naee baat
- नवीन प्रक्रिया navin prakriya naveen prakriyaa nawin prakriya
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of INNOVATION in English
- A change effected by innovating; a change in customs; something new, and contrary to established customs, manners, or rites.
- The act of innovating; introduction of something new, in customs, rites, etc.
- A newly formed shoot, or the annually produced addition to the stems of many mosses.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of INNOVATION, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word INNOVATION
"I decidedly make an innovation and call him Bonaparte tout court."
- The word/phrase 'innovation' was used by 'Leo Tolstoy' in 'War and Peace'.
INNOVATION has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "INNOVATION": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Not enduring the rath of innovation,"
- This term innovation was used by Sarrah Hanna in the Poem Beat Back - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें