Meaning of INNOVATION in Hindi
Meaning of innovation in Hindi
- नी बात(Pr. Ni bat nee baat)
- नवीन मार्ग(Pr. Navin marg naveen maarg nawin marg)
- नूतनव्यवहार(Pr. Nutanavyavahar nootanavyavahaar nutanawyawahar)
- नवरीति(Pr. Navariti navareeti nawariti)
- नवीनता(Pr. Navinata naveenataa nawinata)
- नई बात(Pr. Nai bat naee baat)
- नवोत्पाद(Pr. Navotpad navotpaad nawotpad)
- नवप्रवर्तन(Pr. Navapravartan nawaprawartan)
- नवरचना(Pr. Navarachana navarachanaa nawarachana)
- नवपरिवर्तन(Pr. Navaparivartan nawapariwartan)
- नवीन प्रक्रिया(Pr. Navin prakriya naveen prakriyaa nawin prakriya)
- अभिनव परिवर्तन(Pr. Abhinav parivartan abhinaw pariwartan)
Meaning of INNOVATION in English
- The act of innovating; introduction of something new, in customs, rites, etc.
- A change effected by innovating; a change in customs; something new, and contrary to established customs, manners, or rites.
- A newly formed shoot, or the annually produced addition to the stems of many mosses.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of INNOVATION, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word INNOVATION
"I decidedly make an innovation and call him bonaparte tout court"
- The word/phrase 'innovation' was used by 'Leo Tolstoy' in 'War and peace'.
INNOVATION has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "INNOVATION": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Not enduring the rath of innovation"
- This term innovation was used by Sarrah Hanna in the Poem Beat back - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें