Meaning of INGENUITY in Hindi
Meaning of ingenuity in Hindi
- चतुरता(Pr. Chaturata chaturataa)
- चालाकी(Pr. Chalaki chaalaakee)
- सुप्रयोग(Pr. Suprayog)
- मतिसूक्ष्मता(Pr. Matisukshmata matisookshmataa)
- प्रतिभा(Pr. Pratibha pratibhaa)
- चातुर्य(Pr. Chatury chaatury)
- पटुता(Pr. Patuta patutaa)
- प्रवीणता(Pr. Pravinata praveenataa prawinata)
- विदग्धता(Pr. Vidagdhata vidagdhataa widagdhata)
Meaning of INGENUITY in English
- The quality or power of ready invention; quickness or acuteness in forming new combinations; ingeniousness; skill in devising or combining.
- Curiousness, or cleverness in design or contrivance; as, the ingenuity of a plan, or of mechanism.
- Openness of heart; ingenuousness.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of INGENUITY, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word INGENUITY
"Beppo did not despair, and he conducted his search with considerable ingenuity and perseverance"
- The word/phrase 'ingenuity' was used by 'Sir Arthur Conan Doyle' in 'The complete sherlock holmes'.
"The eloquent auctioneer smiled at his own ingenuity"
- 'George Eliot' has used the ingenuity in the novel Middlemarch.
INGENUITY usage in Proverbs/Idioms
Usage of "INGENUITY": Examples from famous English Poetry
"You can come up with your own funny by using some ingenuity and creativity"
- This term ingenuity was used by Rahul Thadani in the Poem Funny birthday poems.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें