Meaning of INFINITY in Hindi
Meaning of infinity in Hindi
Meaning of INFINITY in English
- Unlimited extent of time, space, or quantity; eternity; boundlessness; immensity.
- Unlimited capacity, energy, excellence, or knowledge; as, the infinity of God and his perfections.
- Endless or indefinite number; great multitude; as an infinity of beauties.
- A quantity greater than any assignable quantity of the same kind.
- That part of a line, or of a plane, or of space, which is infinitely distant. In modern geometry, parallel lines or planes are sometimes treated as lines or planes meeting at infinity.
INFINITY has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "INFINITY": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Holding so fast by Thine infinity;"
- This term infinity was used by Emily Brontë in the Poem Last Lines.
"A man sits under the tree Staring into infinity,"
- This term infinity was used by Felicity Maris Modesto in the Poem A Man Sits Under the Tree.
"But even in this whiteness of eternity Its variety of beauty is infinity."
- This term infinity was used by Md. Faisal Alam in the Poem Virtual Virtue III - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें