Meaning of INFINITY in Hindi
Meaning of infinity in Hindi
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of INFINITY in English
- That part of a line, or of a plane, or of space, which is infinitely distant. In modern geometry, parallel lines or planes are sometimes treated as lines or planes meeting at infinity.
- Unlimited extent of time, space, or quantity; eternity; boundlessness; immensity.
- Endless or indefinite number; great multitude; as an infinity of beauties.
- A quantity greater than any assignable quantity of the same kind.
- Unlimited capacity, energy, excellence, or knowledge; as, the infinity of God and his perfections.
INFINITY has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "INFINITY": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Holding so fast by Thine infinity;"
- This term infinity was used by Emily Brontë in the Poem Last Lines.
"A man sits under the tree Staring into infinity,"
- This term infinity was used by Felicity Maris Modesto in the Poem A Man Sits Under the Tree.
"But even in this whiteness of eternity Its variety of beauty is infinity."
- This term infinity was used by Md. Faisal Alam in the Poem Virtual Virtue III - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें