Meaning of INFATUATION in Hindi
Meaning of infatuation in Hindi
Meaning of INFATUATION in English
- The act of infatuating; the state of being infatuated; folly; that which infatuates.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of INFATUATION, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word INFATUATION
"No, this will simply cause a powerful infatuation or obsession"
- The word/phrase 'infatuation' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the half blood prince'.
"But now i feel sure that this infatuation is deep down in her nature"
- 'Rabindranath Tagore' has used the infatuation in the novel The home and the world.
INFATUATION has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "INFATUATION": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Of pure infatuation"
- This term infatuation was used by Mel Wirtjes in the Poem Love poem.
"She was not his first infatuation"
- This term infatuation was used by Designer Bravo in the Poem Commentary on robert burns' 'love' poems.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें