Meaning of INFANCY in Hindi
Meaning of infancy in Hindi
- प्रारम्भ(Pr. Prarambh praarambh)
- बाल्यावस्था(Pr. Balyavastha baalyaavasthaa balyawastha)
- बाल्यकाल(Pr. Balyakal baalyakaal)
- शैशव(Pr. Shaishav shaishaw)
- बचपन(Pr. Bachapan)
- लडकपन(Pr. Ladakapan)
- किशोरावस्था(Pr. Kishoravastha kishoraavasthaa kishorawastha)
- बालापन(Pr. Balapan baalaapan)
- आरम्भ(Pr. Aarambh)
- प्रथम अवस्था(Pr. Pratham avastha pratham avasthaa pratham awastha)
- आदि(Pr. Aadi)
- आरम्भिक अवस्था(Pr. Aarambhik avastha aarambhik avasthaa aarambhik awastha)
- लड़कपन(Pr. Ladakapan)
Meaning of INFANCY in English
- The state or period of being an infant; the first part of life; early childhood.
- The first age of anything; the beginning or early period of existence; as, the infancy of an art.
- The state or condition of one under age, or under the age of twenty-one years; nonage; minority.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of INFANCY, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word INFANCY
"Even in my infancy i could feel its power"
- The word/phrase 'infancy' was used by 'Rabindranath Tagore' in 'The home and the world'.
Usage of "INFANCY": Examples from famous English Poetry
"And perish in their infancy"
- This term infancy was used by John Donne in the Poem ‘daybreak’.
"The babe lies yet in smiling infancy"
- This term infancy was used by John Milton in the Poem Hymn on the morning of christ's nativity.
"Heaven lies about us in our infancy!"
- This term infancy was used by William Wordsworth in the Poem Ode.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें