Meaning of INEVITABLE in Hindi
Meaning of inevitable in Hindi
- अवश्य(Pr. avashy awashy)
- जो टल न सके(Pr. jo tal n sake jo tal na sake zo tal n sake)
- अनिवार्य(Pr. anivary anivaary aniwary)
- जरूरी(Pr. jaruri jarooree zaruri)
- निश्चित(Pr. nishchit)
- अपरिहार्य(Pr. aparihary aparihaary)
- अवश्यंभावी(Pr. avashyanbhavi avashyanbhaavee awashyanbhawi)
- लाजमी(Pr. lajami laajamee lazami)
- अवश्यम्भावी(Pr. avashyambhavi avashyambhaavee awashyambhawi)
Meaning of INEVITABLE in English
- Not evitable; incapable of being shunned; unavoidable; certain.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of INEVITABLE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word INEVITABLE
"‘It is inevitable destruction."
- The word/phrase 'inevitable' was used by 'Sir Arthur Conan Doyle' in 'The complete Sherlock Holmes'.
"He would have it, the medical profession was an inevitable system of humbug."
- 'George Eliot' has used the inevitable in the novel Middlemarch.
"Rosamond knew that the inevitable moment was come."
- To understand the meaning of inevitable, please see the following usage by George Eliot in Middlemarch.
INEVITABLE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
INEVITABLE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "INEVITABLE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Awaits alike th’ inevitable hour:"
- This term inevitable was used by Thomas Gray in the Poem Elegy written in a Country Churchyard.
"The years to bring the inevitable yoke,"
- This term inevitable was used by William Wordsworth in the Poem Ode.
"Dying is inevitable."
- This term inevitable was used by Tao Lapuan in the Poem This is Death - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें