Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of INDIVIDUAL, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word INDIVIDUAL
"And then perhaps some individual shots"
- The word/phrase 'individual' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the goblet of fire'.
"That's the individual spirit a real potion-maker needs!' said slughorn happily, before harry could reply"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the individual in the novel Harry potter and the half blood prince.
"Times of individual appointments are listed below"
- To understand the meaning of individual, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the order of the phoenix book.
INDIVIDUAL usage in Proverbs/Idioms
INDIVIDUAL has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "INDIVIDUAL": Examples from famous English Poetry
"With an individual kiss;"
- This term individual was used by John Milton in the Poem On time.
"Of individual life i shall command"
- This term individual was used by Elizabeth Barrett Browning in the Poem Sonnets from the portuguese.
"A brand new individual"
- This term individual was used by Solemn Soul in the Poem Letting go! - poem.