Meaning of INDIVIDUAL in Hindi
Meaning of individual in Hindi
- अकेला(Pr. Akela akelaa)
- एक(Pr. Ek)
- एक संबन्धी(Pr. Ek sanbandhi ek sanbandhee)
- व्यक्तिगत(Pr. Vyaktigat wyaktigat)
- वैयक्तिक(Pr. Vaiyaktik waiyaktik)
- विशेष(Pr. Vishesh wishesh)
- अलग अलग(Pr. Alag alag)
- अल(Pr. अलग - Alag-alag)
- अकेला मनुष्य या वस्तु(Pr. Akela manushy ya vastu akelaa manushy yaa vastu akela manushy ya wastu)
- एक जन(Pr. Ek jan ek zan)
- व्यक्ति(Pr. Vyakti wyakti)
- व्यष्टि(Pr. Vyashti wyashti)
- अलग(Pr. Alag)
- विशिष्ट(Pr. Vishisht wishisht)
- प्रथक(Pr. Prathak)
Meaning of INDIVIDUAL in English
- Not divided, or not to be divided; existing as one entity, or distinct being or object; single; one; as, an individual man, animal, or city.
- Of or pertaining to one only; peculiar to, or characteristic of, a single person or thing; distinctive; as, individual traits of character; individual exertions; individual peculiarities.
- A single person, animal, or thing of any kind; a thing or being incapable of separation or division, without losing its identity; especially, a human being; a person.
- An independent, or partially independent, zooid of a compound animal.
- The product of a single egg, whether it remains a single animal or becomes compound by budding or fission.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of INDIVIDUAL, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word INDIVIDUAL
"And then perhaps some individual shots"
- The word/phrase 'individual' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the goblet of fire'.
"That's the individual spirit a real potion-maker needs!' said slughorn happily, before harry could reply"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the individual in the novel Harry potter and the half blood prince.
"Times of individual appointments are listed below"
- To understand the meaning of individual, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the order of the phoenix book.
INDIVIDUAL usage in Proverbs/Idioms
INDIVIDUAL has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "INDIVIDUAL": Examples from famous English Poetry
"With an individual kiss;"
- This term individual was used by John Milton in the Poem On time.
"Of individual life i shall command"
- This term individual was used by Elizabeth Barrett Browning in the Poem Sonnets from the portuguese.
"A brand new individual"
- This term individual was used by Solemn Soul in the Poem Letting go! - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें