Meaning of INCREDIBLE in Hindi
Meaning of incredible in Hindi
- अविश्वसनीय(Pr. Avishvasaniy avishvasaneey awishwasaniy)
- अविश्वास्य(Pr. Avishvasy avishvaasy awishwasy)
- न मानने योग्य(Pr. N manane yogy na manane yogy)
- अच्छा(Pr. Achchha achchhaa)
- आश्चर्यजनक(Pr. Aashcharyajanak aashcharyazanak)
- असाधारण(Pr. Asadharan asaadhaaran)
- ऐसा आदमी जिस पर विश्वास नहीं किया जा सकता(Pr. Aisa aadami jis par vishvas nahin kiya ja sakata aisaa aadamee jis par vishvaas naheen kiyaa jaa sakataa aisa aadami zis par wishwas nahin kiya za sakata)
- संदेह(Pr. Sandeh)
Meaning of INCREDIBLE in English
- Not credible; surpassing belief; too extraordinary and improbable to admit of belief; unlikely; marvelous; fabulous.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of INCREDIBLE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word INCREDIBLE
"All harry's -- it was incredible"
- The word/phrase 'incredible' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"The smell coming from it was incredible"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the incredible in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"It was an incredible sight"
- To understand the meaning of incredible, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
INCREDIBLE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
INCREDIBLE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "INCREDIBLE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Though he looked an incredible dunce"
- This term incredible was used by Lewis Carroll in the Poem The hunting of the snark.
"Christened with incredible physique"
- This term incredible was used by Aleksandr Rudolph in the Poem Unknown admirer - poem.
- This term incredible was used by Rohan Patankar in the Poem Abstracts......
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary