Meaning of INCIDENT in Hindi
Meaning of incident in Hindi
Meaning of INCIDENT in English
- Falling or striking upon, as a ray of light upon a reflecting surface.
- Coming or happening accidentally; not in the usual course of things; not in connection with the main design; not according to expectation; casual; fortuitous.
- Liable to happen; apt to occur; befalling; hence, naturally happening or appertaining.
- Dependent upon, or appertaining to, another thing, called the principal.
- That which falls out or takes place; an event; casualty; occurrence.
- That which happens aside from the main design; an accidental or subordinate action or event.
- Something appertaining to, passing with, or depending on, another, called the principal.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of INCIDENT, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word INCIDENT
"The memory of this incident still brought tears of laughter to dudley's eyes"
- The word/phrase 'incident' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban'.
"She has no recollection of the incident at all"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the incident in the novel Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
"Kasim, however, was unable to give a coherent account of the incident"
- To understand the meaning of incident, please see the following usage by Rabindranath Tagore in The home and the world.
INCIDENT has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary