Meaning of IMMORTAL in Hindi
Meaning of immortal in Hindi
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of IMMORTAL in English
- Destined to live in all ages of this world; abiding; exempt from oblivion; imperishable; as, immortal fame.
- Great; excessive; grievous.
- One who will never cease to be; one exempt from death, decay, or annihilation.
- Connected with, or pertaining to immortability.
- Not mortal; exempt from liability to die; undying; imperishable; lasting forever; having unlimited, or eternal, existance.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of IMMORTAL, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word IMMORTAL
"It also produces the Elixir of Life, which will make the drinker immortal."
- The word/phrase 'immortal' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"I was not to be assured immortal life."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the immortal in the novel Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
"If my claims to immortal fame after death are shattered, make me immortal while I live."
- To understand the meaning of immortal, please see the following usage by Rabindranath Tagore in The Gardener.
IMMORTAL has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "IMMORTAL": Examples from famous English Poetry
"That thoughts shall cease, and the immortal sprite"
- This term immortal was used by Thomas Hood in the Poem Death.
"That gods are come, immortal, great,"
- This term immortal was used by John Fletcher in the Poem Bridal Song.
"As if all here immortal were, dost stay."
- This term immortal was used by William Drummond in the Poem Change should breed Change.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें