Meaning of ILLUSION in Hindi
Meaning of illusion in Hindi
- भ्रान्ति bhranti
- गलत फहमी galat phahami galat phahamee galat fahami
- भ्रम bhram
- भ्रम जाल bhram jal bhram jaal bhram zal
- माया maya maayaa
- झांसा jhansa jhaansaa zhansa
- धोखा dhokha dhokhaa
- मिथ्या धारणा mithya dharana mithyaa dhaaranaa
- मरीचिका marichika mareechikaa
- छल chhal
- भूल bhul bhool
- मोहभ्रम mohabhram
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of ILLUSION in English
- Hence: Anything agreeably fascinating and charning; enchantment; witchery; glamour.
- A sensation originated by some external object, but so modified as in any way to lead to an erroneous perception; as when the rolling of a wagon is mistaken for thunder.
- A false perception; the mistaking of something for what it is not.
- An unreal image presented to the bodily or mental vision; a deceptive appearance; a false show; mockery; hallucination.
- A plain, delicate lace, usually of silk, used for veils, scarfs, dresses, etc.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ILLUSION, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ILLUSION
"Harry did not like being stationary; walking had given the illusion that they had goal."
- The word/phrase 'illusion' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows'.
"The illusion was gone as soon as it had come."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the illusion in the novel Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.
"Woo not falsehood, offer not your great heart to an illusion."
- To understand the meaning of illusion, please see the following usage by Rabindranath Tagore in Chitra - A Play In One Act.
ILLUSION usage in Proverbs/Idioms
ILLUSION has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "ILLUSION": Examples from famous English Poetry
"It's an illusion, it's fake, impossible to find."
- This term illusion was used by Chris Farmer in the Poem Love Poem.
"A life filled with illusion,"
- This term illusion was used by Brian Sparks in the Poem Stella.
"An illusion of screams."
- This term illusion was used by Connie Tucker in the Poem MY DEFENSE - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें