Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of IGNORE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word IGNORE
"No, we'll ignore it"
- The word/phrase 'ignore' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"Ignore him, said hermione, who was right behind harry"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the ignore in the novel Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
"Just ignore him, it's not worth it"
- To understand the meaning of ignore, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
IGNORE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
IGNORE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "IGNORE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"An ignore the blisters on my hands"
- This term ignore was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem In honour to prove my love - poem.
"And quite ignore our daily store of pleasures sweet and tender"
- This term ignore was used by Gray Pilgrim in the Poem Thanksgiving poems for kids.
"Are blind to your pain or ignore it"
- This term ignore was used by sophia reeson in the Poem Feelings - poem.