Meaning of IDEA in Hindi
Meaning of idea in Hindi
- प्रत्यय(Pr. pratyay)
- राय(Pr. ray raay)
- ध्यान(Pr. dhyan)
- ख़्याल(Pr. khyal khyaal)
- ज्ञान(Pr. gyan)
- समझ(Pr. samajh samazh)
- सिद्धांत(Pr. siddhant siddhaant)
- खयाल(Pr. khayal khayaal)
- धारणा(Pr. dharana dhaaranaa)
- अंदाजा(Pr. andaja andaajaa andaza)
- उद्देश्य(Pr. uddeshy)
- भाव(Pr. bhav bhaav bhaw)
- विचार(Pr. vichar vichaar wichar)
- अनुमान(Pr. anuman)
- आशय(Pr. aashay)
- कल्पना(Pr. kalpana kalpanaa)
- तर्क(Pr. tark)
- पहचान(Pr. pahachan)
- अद्भुत कल्पना(Pr. adbhut kalpana adbhut kalpanaa)
- योजना(Pr. yojana yojanaa yozana)
- विश्वास(Pr. vishvas vishvaas wishwas)
- अभिप्राय(Pr. abhipray abhipraay)
- मत(Pr. mat)
- जानकारी(Pr. janakari janakaaree zanakari)
- ख्याल(Pr. khyal khyaal)
- सुझाव(Pr. sujhav sujhaav suzhaw)
Meaning of IDEA in English
- The transcript, image, or picture of a visible object, that is formed by the mind; also, a similar image of any object whatever, whether sensible or spiritual.
- A general notion, or a conception formed by generalization.
- International Data Encryption Algorithm
- Any mental image or concept.
- Hence: Any object apprehended, conceived, or thought of, by the mind; a notion, conception, or thought; the real object that is conceived or thought of.
- A belief, option, or doctrine; a characteristic or controlling principle; as, an essential idea; the idea of development.
- A plan or purpose of action; intention; design.
- A fiction object or picture created by the imagination; the same when proposed as a pattern to be copied, or a standard to be reached; one of the archetypes or patterns of created things, conceived by the Platonists to have excited objectively from eternity in the mind of the Deity.
- A rational conception; the complete conception of an object when thought of in all its essential elements or constituents; the necessary metaphysical or constituent attributes and relations, when conceived in the abstract.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of IDEA, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word IDEA
"He had no idea what Mr. Ollivander was waiting for."
- The word/phrase 'idea' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"You should have said something, we had no idea."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the idea in the novel Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
"At the start-of-term banquet, Harry had gotten the idea that Professor Snape disliked him."
- To understand the meaning of idea, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
IDEA has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "IDEA": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Idea take a shrine"
- This term idea was used by Richard Crashaw in the Poem Wishes to His Supposed Mistress.
- This term idea was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem All Time Loser - Poem.
- This term idea was used by Madhavi Ghare in the Poem Types of Poetry: All the Different Types of Poems.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें