Meaning of HYPOCRISY in Hindi
Meaning of hypocrisy in Hindi
Meaning of HYPOCRISY in English
- The act or practice of a hypocrite; a feigning to be what one is not, or to feel what one does not feel; a dissimulation, or a concealment of one's real character, disposition, or motives; especially, the assuming of false appearance of virtue or religion; a simulation of goodness.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of HYPOCRISY, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word HYPOCRISY
"But such hypocrisy is not in my nature, nor in that of nikhil either"
- The word/phrase 'hypocrisy' was used by 'Rabindranath Tagore' in 'The home and the world'.
"Yet she had loathing of this hypocrisy"
- 'Gustave Flaubert' has used the hypocrisy in the novel Madame bovary.
HYPOCRISY has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "HYPOCRISY": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Where ignorance and hypocrisy does rage!"
- This term hypocrisy was used by Abraham Cowley in the Poem On the death of mr. william hervey.
"I am hypocrisy"
- This term hypocrisy was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem Key to your life - poem.
"This helps in raising a ray of hope! hypocrisy is despised at"
- This term hypocrisy was used by Srimathi Raman in the Poem Friendship bond - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें