Meaning of HUMOROUS in Hindi
Meaning of humorous in Hindi
- मनमौजी(Pr. Manamauji manamaujee manamauzi)
- दिल्लगी बाज(Pr. Dillagi baj dillagee baaj dillagi baz)
- हंसोडा(Pr. Hansoda hansodaa)
- मजाकिया(Pr. Majakiya majaakiyaa mazakiya)
- हासकर(Pr. Hasakar haasakar)
- परिहासशील(Pr. Parihasashil parihaasasheel)
- सरस(Pr. Saras)
- हास्यजनक(Pr. Hasyajanak haasyajanak hasyazanak)
- हास्यकर(Pr. Hasyakar haasyakar)
- हास्यप्रिय(Pr. Hasyapriy haasyapriy)
- हंसोड़ा(Pr. Hansoda hansodaa)
Meaning of HUMOROUS in English
- Moist; humid; watery.
- Subject to be governed by humor or caprice; irregular; capricious; whimsical.
- Full of humor; jocular; exciting laughter; playful; as, a humorous story or author; a humorous aspect.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of HUMOROUS, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word HUMOROUS
"Harry laughed, though there was nothing very humorous about the situation"
- The word/phrase 'humorous' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the deathly hallows'.
HUMOROUS has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "HUMOROUS": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Humorous, fun, secure and true"
- This term humorous was used by Written and owned by Angela Lee Hillsley in the Poem Friendship poem.
"Filling from time to time his humorous stage"
- This term humorous was used by William Wordsworth in the Poem Ode.
"From a good humorous mind"
- This term humorous was used by Md. Faisal Alam in the Poem Complex beauty - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें