Meaning of HOWEVER in Hindi
Meaning of however in Hindi
- तथापि(Pr. Tathapi tathaapi)
- फिर भी(Pr. Phir bhi phir bhee fir bhi)
- तो भी(Pr. To bhi to bhee)
- यद्यपि(Pr. Yadyapi)
- परन्तु(Pr. Parantu)
- जो हो(Pr. Jo ho zo ho)
- ऐसा होने पर भी(Pr. Aisa hone par bhi aisaa hone par bhee)
- कितना भी(Pr. Kitana bhi kitanaa bhee)
- कम से कम(Pr. Kam se kam)
- तब भी(Pr. Tab bhi tab bhee)
- हालाँकि(Pr. Halanki haalaanki)
- जैसे भी(Pr. Jaise bhi jaise bhee zaise bhi)
Meaning of HOWEVER in English
- In whetever manner, way, or degree.
- At all events; at least; in any case.
- Nevertheless; notwithstanding; yet; still; though; as, i shall not oppose your design; i can not, however, approve of it.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of HOWEVER, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word HOWEVER
"Mr. dursley, however, had a perfectly normal, owl-free morning"
- The word/phrase 'however' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"Snape, however, was not pleased"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the however in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"Ron, however, was to be working with hermione granger"
- To understand the meaning of however, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
HOWEVER usage in Proverbs/Idioms
Usage of "HOWEVER": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Would break your shield, however broad"
- This term however was used by George Gordon Byron, Lord Byron in the Poem The isles of greece.
"However he turned from south to west"
- This term however was used by Robert Browning in the Poem The pied piper of hamelin.
"Where’s the eye, however blue"
- This term however was used by John Keats in the Poem The realm of fancy.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें