Meaning of HOWEVER in Hindi
Meaning of however in Hindi
- कितना भी kitana bhi kitanaa bhee
- परन्तु parantu
- जैसे भी jaise bhi jaise bhee zaise bhi
- तो भी to bhi to bhee
- फिर भी phir bhi phir bhee fir bhi
- तथापि tathapi tathaapi
- ऐसा होने पर भी aisa hone par bhi aisaa hone par bhee
- जो हो jo ho zo ho
- कम से कम kam se kam
- यद्यपि yadyapi
- हालाँकि halanki haalaanki
- तब भी tab bhi tab bhee
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of HOWEVER in English
- At all events; at least; in any case.
- In whetever manner, way, or degree.
- Nevertheless; notwithstanding; yet; still; though; as, I shall not oppose your design; I can not, however, approve of it.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of HOWEVER, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word HOWEVER
"Mr. Dursley, however, had a perfectly normal, owl-free morning."
- The word/phrase 'however' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"Snape, however, was not pleased."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the however in the novel Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
"Ron, however, was to be working with Hermione Granger."
- To understand the meaning of however, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
HOWEVER usage in Proverbs/Idioms
Usage of "HOWEVER": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Would break your shield, however broad."
- This term however was used by George Gordon Byron, Lord Byron in the Poem The Isles of Greece.
"However he turned from South to West,"
- This term however was used by Robert Browning in the Poem The Pied Piper of Hamelin.
"Where’s the eye, however blue,"
- This term however was used by John Keats in the Poem The Realm of Fancy.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें