Meaning of HOVERING in Hindi
Meaning of hovering in Hindi
Meaning of HOVERING in English
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of HOVERING, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word HOVERING
"And lockhart was hovering around all of them, making suggestions"
- The word/phrase 'hovering' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the chamber of secrets'.
"Wood was hovering in front of the gryffindor goal posts, his jaw clenched"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the hovering in the novel Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
"Outside, butterflies and bees were hovering lazily over the grass and hedgerow"
- To understand the meaning of hovering, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the deathly hallows.
HOVERING usage in Proverbs/Idioms
HOVERING has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "HOVERING": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Or likest hovering dreams"
- This term hovering was used by John Milton in the Poem Il penseroso.
"When death, just hovering, claim'd his prey"
- This term hovering was used by Sir Walter Scott in the Poem Patriotism.
"Bright-eyed fancy hovering o'er"
- This term hovering was used by Thomas Gray in the Poem The progress of poesy.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें