Meaning of HOT in Hindi
Meaning of hot in Hindi
- गर्म(Pr. garm)
- तप्त(Pr. tapt)
- ऊष्ण(Pr. ushn ooshn)
- तेज(Pr. tej tez)
- उत्सुक(Pr. utsuk)
- कामी(Pr. kami kaamee)
- करीब(Pr. karib kareeb)
- लोकप्रिय(Pr. lokapriy)
- सफल(Pr. saphal safal)
- खतरनाक(Pr. khataranak khataranaak)
- उत्तेजक(Pr. uttejak uttezak)
- ताज़ा(Pr. taza taazaa taja)
- गरम(Pr. garam)
- तीखा(Pr. tikha teekhaa)
- व्यस्त(Pr. vyast wyast)
- बहुत अच्छा(Pr. bahut achchha bahut achchhaa)
- तीव्र(Pr. tivr teevr tiwr)
- प्रचण्ड(Pr. prachand)
- उत्तेजित(Pr. uttejit uttezit)
- प्रचलित(Pr. prachalit)
- चोरी का(Pr. chori ka choree kaa)
- निपुण(Pr. nipun)
- ताज़ातरीन(Pr. tazatarin taazaatareen tajatarin)
- उष्ण(Pr. ushn)
- बहुत तेज़(Pr. bahut tez bahut tej)
- भड़कीला(Pr. bhadakila bhadakeelaa)
- चटकीला(Pr. chatakila chatakeelaa)
- तेज़ भागने वाला(Pr. tez bhagane vala tez bhaagane vaalaa tej bhagane wala)
- पुलिस द्वारा अभीष्ट(Pr. pulis dvara abhisht pulis dvaaraa abheesht pulis dwara abhisht)
- अत्यधिक उत्साहित(Pr. atyadhik utsahit)
- अत्यधिक भाग्यशाली(Pr. atyadhik bhagyashali atyadhik bhaagyashaalee)
- विद्युत् से आवेशित(Pr. vidyut se aaveshit widyut se aaweshit)
Meaning of HOT in English
- imp. & p. p. of Hote.
- Having much sensible heat; exciting the feeling of warmth in a great degree; very warm;
- Characterized by heat, ardor, or animation; easily excited; firely; vehement; passionate; violent; eager.
- Lustful; lewd; lecherous.
- Acrid; biting; pungent; as, hot as mustard.
- of Hote
- of Hight
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of HOT, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word HOT
"It was stifling hot inside."
- The word/phrase 'hot' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"It was sweltering hot, especially in the large classroom where they did their written papers."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the hot in the novel Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
"Ron couldn't get worked up, it was too hot."
- To understand the meaning of hot, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
HOT usage in Proverbs/Idioms
HOT has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "HOT": Examples from famous English Poetry
"You're the sun so hot and bright,"
- This term hot was used by Nima Akbari in the Poem Love Poem.
"Till the hot breath of his nostrils"
- This term hot was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The Song of Hiawatha.
"Heart, you were never hot,"
- This term hot was used by Wilfred Owen in the Poem Greater Love.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें