Meaning of HOPPING in Hindi
There are no hindi meanings for the "HOPPING" in our English Hindi Dictionary.
Meaning of HOPPING in English
- A gathering of hops.
- The act of one who, or that which, hops; a jumping, frisking, or dancing.
- Hopping Dick
a thrush of Jamaica (Merula leucogenys), resembling the English blackbird in its familiar manners, agreeable song, and dark plumage.
- of Hop
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of HOPPING, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word HOPPING
"It was hopping up and down in a small cage and twittering madly."
- The word/phrase 'hopping' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire'.
"‘The Wizard and the Hopping Pot’."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the hopping in the novel Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.
"Right down the road there; see that huge palm-leaf umbrella hopping along? That's him! Amal."
- To understand the meaning of hopping, please see the following usage by Rabindranath Tagore in The Post Office.
HOPPING has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "HOPPING": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Hopping, singing, fluttering, feeding,"
- This term hopping was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The Song of Hiawatha.
"Chicks and lambs Bunnies hopping about Doesnt it just want to make you shout Happy,"
- This term hopping was used by Rasma Raisters in the Poem Easter - Poem.
"Shopping and hopping,"
- This term hopping was used by Gaynor Borade in the Poem Winter Dreams.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें