Meaning of HONORED in Hindi
There are no hindi meanings for the "HONORED" in our English Hindi Dictionary.
Meaning of HONORED in English
- Of honor
- Of high repute; - of people.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of HONORED, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word HONORED
"I'm honored, said harry darkly"
- The word/phrase 'honored' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the goblet of fire'.
"When azkaban is broken open, the lestranges will be honored beyond their dreams"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the honored in the novel Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
"I will be honored beyond all other death eaters"
- To understand the meaning of honored, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
HONORED has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "HONORED": Examples from famous English Poetry
"But was honored to have served his country and he lies and dies"
- This term honored was used by Shay Norman in the Poem The silent hills.
"For i am honored to know the beauty i have found"
- This term honored was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem Let me - poem.
"I feel humbly honored by her acquaintance"
- This term honored was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem She brings me warmth - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें