Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of HONOR, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word HONOR
"Such an honor it is"
- The word/phrase 'honor' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the chamber of secrets'.
"It would be such an honor if you would attend"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the honor in the novel Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
"She's always going on about how i should be upholding the family honor"
- To understand the meaning of honor, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
HONOR has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "HONOR": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Made a banquet to his honor"
- This term honor was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The song of hiawatha.
"My hand i extend and my honor i offer;"
- This term honor was used by Carol Stecher and Jim Foreman in the Poem Love poem.
"Happy in marriage, honor and love"
- This term honor was used by Earl J. Dawson Jr. in the Poem Love poem.